December 2013 Newsletter
Hello, and happy December! Please share this newsletter with those you think may be interested!
- Rates Change
- Why Choose Yahara Therapy?
- New Website — Under Construction
- Save the Date: Open House in Evansville
1) Rates Change
After seven years in practice, I am raising my rates, which include treatment as well as evaluation. All the details are on my Rates and Payment page.
Changes are effective 01 January 2014.
New: A visit in which we examine you and your concerns in detail will be an evaluation. This may include gathering information from your other providers. An evaluation can include testing your strength, flexibility, and endurance or it can be examining an injury or complaint. I offer a diagnosis, and we make a plan together to achieve your goals!
Sort of new: Treatment includes all the therapy services I offer — physical therapy and massage therapy.
If a re-evaluation is required (a new concern or goal to be assessed and measured), we will consider it an evaluation.
*I am in the process of being able to bill Medicare. Currently, I am able to offer limited care to those with Medicare — such as prevention and wellness services (which includes massage). I will update you when I expand therapy coverage, but feel free to contact me at any time with questions.
2) Why Choose Yahara Therapy?
As a licensed physical therapist, I am able to offer you a fuller wellness experience. I encourage you to take advantage of this, and to recommend me to other people you think would benefit from working with me.
So, why choose Yahara Therapy?
- You want a therapist that is thorough, and spends time with you.
- You have a high insurance deductible, and want quality care for your money.
- You have used up your insurance benefits, but want or need more attention.
- I may be able to work on site, such as at a gym, in the workplace or in your home. See the Rates and Payment page for more details.
- I will be offering classes and workshops helping you work on areas such as increasing balance, strength, and body knowledge and awareness. I am also available to provide workshops for your workplace or other group. Contact me for more information.
- I continue to offer discounts for students, seniors and for your referral!
- I can provide a receipt you may submit to your insurer or flex benefits program for reimbursement.
3) New Web Site – Under Construction
I have updated content on my web site. Take a look around — start here. Some changes made and yet-to-come:
- GoogleTM search bar
- Updated photos
- Intake form that is type-able
- New bio
- ... More!
4) Save the Date: Open House in Evansville
I am also working in a wonderful private practice in Evansville, at Wellness Physical Therapy, alongside a group of wellness-minded providers known as the Good Care Collective. We are having a big open house event.
I want you to come! Learn about the incredible people and see this beautiful office space in a lovely Wisconsin town.
WHEN: Friday 17 January 2013 from 6-9pm. 7 East Main St., Evansville, WI.
RSVP today to 608-882-1388 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy free, locally-catered food and drink.
- Meet me and Christine Koth, physical therapist and owner of Wellness Physical Therapy.
- Learn about naturopathic medicine from Dr. Allison Becker naturopathic physician and licensed acupuncturist.
- Explore the most beautiful studios and practice philosophies of Peggy Frain, yoga teacher and owner at True Nature Yoga; and Healing Tree Massage & Wellness Center with Naomi Corridon, massage therapist.
- Meet other collective members: Dana R. Basch, psychotherapist; Kitty Cole — health and sports coach; and Dr. Lori Hanewold, chiropractor.
I look forward to seeing you, again, soon. I wish you contentment!